Strategy after company registration in Kenya
Strategy after company registration in Kenya – Once you are done with Company Registration in Kenya and other compliance activities, it is prudent to have in place a solid strategy to help you succeed in business. The ever-changing Kenyan market demands organizations to evolve to meet consumer needs. This factor has informed the shift from profit, towards companies which focus on aligning their core values on people, product, and processes. The benefits of this strategy are tremendous, as they go beyond the limits of one industry. Hence, regardless of your field, focus on incorporating these factors into your strategy.
While venturing into a new market is a daunting task, people continue to be your safest bet. Investing in the right group of people to carry your vision over 6, 12, and 24 months will ensure you have a better understanding of the Kenyan market and can respond rapidly to any changes. In addition, an appropriate team always has the interests of the organization.
To ensure your team is always motivated & growing you should:
- Create a good work environment. This goes without say, a good culture makes everybody thrive.
- Appreciate the diversity that the Kenyan culture offers. People have different backgrounds and this will be a strength in pushing organizational innovation.
- Evaluate their behavior as they work. Seek to understand what systems are efficient for them and any difficulty they experience in moving the organization forward.
- Invest in training. Efficiency and effectiveness comes through equipping your people to meet your goals. Trust that this is an investment for the economic gains coming your way.
- Create space for innovation. While you are certain on the venture, create an open environment that fosters adapting to fast changing developments in the society.
- Place people in the right teams. Your induction process must ensure you capitalize on employee skills to create more leverage for your organization.
Nothing beats efficiency. Just like the rest of the world, the Kenyan market values speed. It is vital for you to eliminate any issues that may hinder work being effective. Processes are essential for your business in all respects. Not only do they enable you to onboard your team members, but they also inform your relations with consumers and supplies. Adopting the ideal process for your company will ensure that losses are avoided. Therefore ensure that your process is:
- The goal is to keep the business growing. If it can be replicated, then you easily expand into other markets in the region.
- It should work to help you meet your goals through being effective and efficient for your team members.
- It must provide you with the right numbers. Remember, numbers enable you to control your cash.
- Invest in systems that are suitable for the stage of your business. These should not take a large chunk of your money required for further expansion.
Remember, without the appropriate processes, your overhead costs will always be high.
Understanding your consumer needs is a vital portion of growing your business. It is important for you to venture into an industry that will thrive in the local market and offer opportunities for future growth. To do so, you need to have the right information on the Kenyan buyer and how your products address his/her needs. Your product should be competitive, practical, and must address a need. To get here:
- Brainstorm with your team on the current market behavior and the best solutions for the market.
- Identify your niche.
- Assess the practicality of the product in the market.
Working on a Strategy after company registration in Kenya may seem like a step back, but it is a needed step. It ensures you avoid losses, can predict trends and market behavior in the Kenyan market, and ensures that you will mitigate challenges in future.
We help you come up with a solid Strategy after company registration in Kenya to ensure that you thrive in this market. Let us know which area you would like to start on. Talk to us Today