When you started your business, everything felt right. You had a solid business idea, if not a written plan, a competitive pricing model, and a good lead generation plan. And of course, you were passionate.
In the first couple of years, your hard work and investment paid off. In fact, you grew faster than you projected. But now, you can’t achieve that same success, no matter how hard you try.
If this sounds familiar, then you’re probably feeling somewhat frustrated and more than a little concerned about the future of your business.
This Workshop is an Interactive, sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to helping you Improve the Value & Performance of your business
- The eight factors that drive the value and Performance of your business;
- How to Lure Industry Giants to buy stake in your company
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
- The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue;
- The two essential elements of their marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditization and costly price wars;
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others.
- How to recognize when you’ve fallen into The Owner’s Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
Date: Saturday 30th January
Time : 9 am to 12 Noon
Venue : Ibis Styles Nairobi
Investment: KSH 12,000
Early Bird: KSH 10,000
Target Audience : Business owners, Business Founders and Co Founder, Directors and C Suite Managers.
PS. The Package is inclusive of: Writing Pads, Pens and Mints, Bottled Water, Tea, Coffee and Lunch.