Kenya’s Manufacturing Sector is Relatively Strong and Well Diversified when compared to countries that are in a similar phase of Economic Development.
The Kenyan Government has put in Policies and Incentives to Encourage Procurement of Locally Manufactured Products by Government Agencies.
The locally manufactured products are also highly demanded in the Regional Economic blocs like the East African Community (EAC) and Common Market for East and Southern Africa (COMESA).
Kenyan Manufactured Textile is also eligible to Access the USA Market Under the provisions of the African Growth opportunity Act (AGOA).
Some of the Areas you could invest in include but are not limited to the following;
– Development of Industrial and Manufacturing Zones
– Tyre Manufacturing Plant
– Agro processing Industry
– Manufacture of Fertilizers
– Value Addition in Agricultural products
– Manufacture of Cement
– Manufacture of Sheet Glass
– Motor Vehicle Components Manufacture
– Manufacture of Aluminum Cans
– Manufacture of Medical equipment’s and Pharmaceutical Products
Contact Us Today For More Info on How We Can Help you take advantage of the Diverse Opportunities in the Manufacturing Sector