The liability of the shareholders is limited to the extent of the individual shareholder contribution into the company and hence the name Limited Liability Company
The new Companies act allows registration of companies with between 1 – 50 Directors and the registration requirements include the following;
– A Description of the Company’s main Objective
– Preferred Company Names
– Copies of the shareholder’s Travel Passport/Kenyan National ID
– Copy of the shareholder’s Personal Identification Number
– 2 Passport size photographs,
– Postal Address, Telephone Number and Email Address of the Shareholders
– Shareholders Physical Address
– Share Apportionment Percentage.
Are you looking to register a limited Liability Company and don’t know where to start?