Convert A Business Name Into A Limited Company In Kenya – Most Start Ups in Kenya start as a Business Name and then Later on convert the Business Name into a limited Company. The process to convert a Business Name into a Company in Kenya is usually undertaken so that the Business can enjoy the Benefits of a Limited company that include but are not limited to the Following;
We hope that you found the Information helpful, Feel free to Contact Us for any clarification on how to Convert a Business Name into a Limited Company in Kenya.
All the Best
Company Secretary Job in Kenya
Job Purpose: Provide advisory services to clients based on Company Set up Best Practices, Corporate Governance Principles, enable clients successfully register at the Companies Registry, set up and incorporate business entities and ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
• Advise Clients on Company Set Up Best Practices
• Link businesses on eCitizen portal
• Coordinate and facilitate the incorporation and set up of businesses
• Advisory and guidance to clients based on corporate governance principles
• Maintain the company’s statutory registers and books
• File statutory documents at the Companies Registry and conduct searches
• File annual returns and any other statutory forms with the Registrar of Companies
• Update the annual returns diary
• Liaise with the Filing Clerk to receive regular updates on any pending work at the Companies Registry
• File and retain client documents in respective files and update them regularly
• Arrange meetings of the directors and the shareholders i.e. issue of proper notices of meetings, preparation of agenda, circulation of relevant papers and taking and producing minutes to record the business transacted at the meetings and the decisions taken
• Update the statutory books, notably Register of directors, shareholders, debentures etc.
• Attend to client requests on a timely basis and escalate any concerns accordingly
• Inform the Registrar of Companies of any significant changes in the company’s structure or management i.e. appointment or resignation of directors, transfer of shares etc.
• Establish and maintain the company’s registered office as the address for any formal communications
• Ensure the security of the company’s legal documents i.e. Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Follow up with the Company Set up Clients
• Undertake general administration duties as may be required from time to time
• Accomplish assignments to the satisfaction of management and to the firm’s standards
• Any other cognate duties as may be assigned by the Director and manager of the department and any officer as delegated by the Chief Operating Officer, Managing Partner and/or Chief Executive Officer
Key Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Business, Law, Economics or related commercial field
• At least Certified Public Secretary (CPS) Section 5. CPS-K will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years’ cumulative experience in Corporate Secretarial Services / Business Development
Key Skills and Competencies
• Sound knowledge of Corporate Governance
• Good managerial skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent prioritization and time management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com.
Include your current and expected remuneration package in the cover letter.
Application Deadline is 24/08/2018
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Find Agents & Distributors in Kenya – Finding Agents & Distributors in Kenya can be at times a Daunting task for Companies and Business owners looking to expand their Market into this region. This However negate the need to find Local Agents and Distributors to help you access the Kenyan Market and also the Larger East and Central African Region with a total Population of about 140 Million People.
We really hope that this blog has answered your questions on how best to find Agents & Distributors in Kenya. Feel free to Contact Us Today for a detailed explanation on how best to Find Agents & Distributors in Kenya or for a customized approach that suits your specific needs.
Many thanks and all the best 🙂
Front Office Administrator Job – East Africa Business Consultants is a Subsidiary of Enticing Africa Group Limited Headquartered in Kenya and with Branch office in Branch Offices in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi and soon expanding to South Sudan, Zambia and Congo and with Business Associates in Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa. The Group of Companies is in the process of reviewing its strategic plan and consequently wishes to engage various professionals to enhance its capacity to implement the plan.
Duties for the Front Office Administrator Job
Front Office Administrator Job Qualifications
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
State your salary expectation in your email.
Application Deadline is 28/07/2018
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Telecommunications licensing in Kenya – The Communications Authority of Kenya is the Regulatory Authority for the communications sector in Kenya. The Authority is responsible for facilitating the development of the information and communications sectors including Broadcasting, Multimedia, Telecommunications, Electronic, Commerce, Postal and Courier Services.
In this blog we are going to talk about the whole process for Telecommunications licensing in Kenya
The Telecommunication Market Structure is divided into 6 market segments under the unified licensing framework. The market segments include:
The licensing process commences with the submission of a duly completed application form available at the authorities website. The applicants must meet the following conditions:
At the conclusion of the licensing process, the applicant is advised of the outcome in writing. If the application is approved, the applicant is given a maximum of six months within which to take up the offer, failing which he/she may be required to apply a fresh if still interested in the license. The license must be put into operation within 12 months from the date of issuance.
It is a requirement that all electronic communications systems be type approved by the authority before they are activated. The authority inspects all networks before they are out into operation.
We hope that this Blog answered all your questions about Telecommunications licensing in Kenya. Feel Free To Contact Us for any clarification on the same or for compliance.
All the Best 🙂