Are you looking to Expand your Successful Business and Tap into the Numerous Business opportunities in East and Central Africa? Then this Business trip is for you.
The East and Central African Region has about 469 Million People with a total GDP of about USD 636 Billion .
Business Opportunities spread across various Industries including the Following; Mining, Building and Construction, Trade Sector, Agricultural Sector, Transport and Infrastructure, Tourism, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, ICT & Energy Sector.
Major Benefits of Taking This Trip include;
- Experience The Market Opportunities First Hand
- Help you in Planning Ahead
- Estimate the Size of the Market you can Serve
- Be clear on what your Potential Customers Require.
- Share your Ideas and get immediate feedback from Potential Clients
- Lets you locate possible investors/Clients/Partners for your Business
Our Facilitation include the Following
- Plan and Organize Travel Arrangements
- Hotel Reservations and Transfers (flight, bus, etc.)
- Providing Interpreters and Support staff
- Briefing on local and Overseas Market Entry Strategies, Business Culture, Etiquette
- Organizing Matchmaking Events, Seminars, Round Tables
- Corporate Promotion and Networking Events
- Factory and On-site visits
- Plan and organize ‘post business’ and Social Programs (Safaris )
- Event Evaluation and Follow-up
- PR Coverage in our Company Publications and Other Media
Few Slots Available. Only Qualified Participants will be Contacted