Front Office Administrator Job – East Africa Business Consultants is a Subsidiary of Enticing Africa Group Limited Headquartered in Kenya and with Branch office in Branch Offices in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi and soon expanding to South Sudan, Zambia and Congo and with Business Associates in Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa. The Group of Companies is in the process of reviewing its strategic plan and consequently wishes to engage various professionals to enhance its capacity to implement the plan.
Duties for the Front Office Administrator Job
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and visitor handling to maintain professional image of the Group of Companies.
- Making appointments and reservations both internally and externally for staff in the Group of companies
- Receiving and assisting clients/visitors at the reception, greeting them in a courteous, warm, and professional manner Promoting a positive image of the Group of Companies
- Receiving, sorting, registering and forwarding incoming mails to the relevant Departments for action.
- Routinely perform basic typing, filing, and clerical work as requested
- Performing basic office administrative and HR duties assigned.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing calls of the Group of Companies
- Attending to all Social Media Queries for the group of companies
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners
Front Office Administrator Job Qualifications
- Possess a Diploma in secretarial studies from a recognized institution preferably KNEC, or Degree in Human Resource/Business Administration.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili languages
- Have ability to work under pressure and independently
- Three (3) years relevant experience in a similar position in a busy organization with HR and administrative responsibilities.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com.
State your salary expectation in your email.
Application Deadline is 28/07/2018
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted