Simple Steps on How to Register a Company In Kenya –
To Register a Company In Kenya You only need to Follow the Following Simple Steps. The Process is Equally Simple for Both Local and Foreign Directors.
1. We Meet you and get to Understand your Business
2. We Receive Official instructions and Registration Documents from the Client.
3. We Conduct a Name Search and prepare the Registration Forms
4. The Client Signs All the Registration Forms
5. Company Registration is Approved and Client receives the Incorporation Certificate and Form Cr12
6. KRA PIN, NHIF, NSSF Registration and Bank Account Opening
7. Client Receives all the Company Registration Documents
Click here to Read More about our Company registration Services.